Thursday, November 3, 2011

4 Years

Four years ago I married my best friend!  I am so proud to say that we are more in love than ever and our relationship is continuing to grow each day!  We are far from perfect but we are perfect for each other!  We don't always see eye-to-eye or have the same ideas but that's life!  In the past four years we've built our house, gone on vacations, got to know each other better than I'd ever realize, experienced many losses, built numerous lasting friendships, grown in our faith and started a family!!!  I am so blessed to have him by my side each step of the way through this journey of life!!!  I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us and what new adventures come our way!  I do believe that starting this fifth year will bring about a whole new set of challenges and dilemmas but I know we can get through it!  With our first baby on the way anytime I know this next year will be quite an adventure!!!  I love you babe and I can't express how much I appreciate you!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our 4th in September. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary! glad you two are in our lives. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete