Thursday, May 24, 2012

FYI

I have been out of commission lately as I have been outrageously busy! Doing what you might ask....cooking, visiting with friends, having play dates, going to weddings, attending bridal showers, celebrating birthdays, playing with chunky babies, spending a precious few hours with the hubby and running around like a headless chicken! I feel like I've been going non stop for weeks! Every weekend for the past two months seems it have been consumed by something!

I have a love/hate relationship with peanut-butter pie...I love the way it tastes however I hate what it does to my thighs!

My sweet sweet child is able to sit up and is rolling and is already six months old!!! How time does fly!

I am a cloth diaper-aholic and you might think that's really weird but I love me some cloth diapers! They are just awesome! If you ever decide you'd like to discuss cloth diapers with me please let me know!!! I could talk about them all day!

I didn't get a garden this year so I've taken over one of my flower beds and gone crazy with fruits/veggies! I've got tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, squash, zucchini, strawberries, green beans, beets, corn, blueberries and possibly a watermelon plant! I'm
So excited and cannot wait to see these plants grow and flourish!

I've been meaning to post on this blog for weeks but keep forgetting so I apologize!!! Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

1 comment: