Friday, March 9, 2012

He Laughs

He laughs and giggles and it is the most magical sound in the ENTIRE world! It makes me smile and laugh and do whatever ridiculous thing that made him laugh over and over again!  This particular time it was blowing raspberries on his leg!  Apparently he found it quite comical!  Usually when he laughs its because I play peek-a-boo with him!  We have one of him laughing while playing peek-a-boo and when we the hubby was watching it I heard this awful noise and I was like what is that???? and it turns out that it was me talking/playing peek-a-boo with the babe! I despise the sound of my voice when I hear it over the video camera or something!  It sounds as if I have the highest pitched squeakiest voice ever and I personally would not want to spend time with me if that's really how I sound...I just hope and pray that its not how I sound because I sure feel sorry for the people that have to listen to my voice all the time!  But enough about me please feast your eyes upon this sweet little child of mine laughing and giggling and I hope it makes your day as fabulous as it made mine!!!  :-D


Oh and PS when he saw himself laughing it made him cry!  How crazy is that???

No comments:

Post a Comment