A few things...
1. I love sweet little baby cheeks...I could just eat them up!!!
2. I am so in love with my hubby and it is so sweet to see him with Parker! He sings him songs and is just an amazzzzing dad! I can't wait to see their relationship as father and son grow and develop!
3. My baby boy is growing up entirely too fast!!! In this outfit he looks like a little man not a little baby!!!
4. I constantly want to eat sweets! Ever since Parker arrived I've been eating sweets non stop!!!
5. As a follow up to number 3 I am down to one piece of Red Velvet Cheesecake and it will be a sad sad day tomorrow when I eat it and its all gone! The story behind Red Velvet Cheesecake is that they are sold at Sams Club during the Holidays and they are AMAZING!!! My mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and my only request was a Red Velvet Cheesecake! So now its almost gone and its a sad sad dayyyy!
6. Egg Nog should be sold year round!
7. I need a really good, long, scalding hot shower or bath!
8. I do believe that its a bit weird that I enjoy our middle of the night feeding session and I admit that I am going to be sad when he sleeps all the way through the night! And at times I feel more awake for the 4am or 5 am feeding than I do at the 7am or 8am feeding!
9. I need to start an exercise regime...pronto. I would like that to only include swimming and volleyball!
10. I need to start crafting again! That includes a baby scrapbook and making cloth baby wipes! (I don't believe I've mentioned my cloth diapers on the blog since we've started using them but there's going to be a wonderful post on that hopefully by the end of the week or next week!!!)