Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lunch Date

Last Friday I had a lovely lunch date with my friend Di while my dear mom watched the little!  It was great to get out of the house for a while in an actual cute outfit.  I even wore my red high heels!  I rarely ever wear heels so it was super nice to put them on again!  We went to this beautiful fancy restaurant and had Grilled Hanger steak, pomme frites, asparagus over a goat cheese fondue and oh me oh my it was amazing!!!  The restaurant is in this exquisitely decorated mansion and was all dolled up for Christmas!  It looked quite beautiful!!! 




It was a great trip and we had such a wonderful time! We had to end the day a bit early as the little was quite fussy and was not feeling to swell (tummy ache)! I am thankful for the time that we did have to celebrate the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012!!! I'm so excited about this year as I get to watch my little boy grow and develop....this is also really sad as he is already growing too much and wont be a baby much longer! I've loved every minute of being a mom and this little boy has brought so much joy to my heart it's hard to even express! More to come on him at a later date!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love that restaurant! I'm sure you had fun. Don't worry; he may not be a newborn anymore but he'll still be a baby for awhile, especially compared to mine who is a toddler now! :( It's hard to watch them grow so fast, but fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to have lunch with you - a real date!!

    ReplyDelete