1. I have dropped 10 lbs!!! And might I add more quickly than the hubby! Although the enormous amount of Mexican food I consumed today probably didn't help! Now I just need to keep it off!!!
2. I love love love all the babies being born!!! It makes me giddy and oh so excited to go see another little babe!!! They are so sweet and darling!!! Four if my friends have had babies in the past couple weeks and another is due in a few weeks!!!
3. Who doubles their weight in three months time???? MY CHILD!!! :) he is already 16 lbs!!! Insane I know!!! He has the cutest chubby cheeks!!! They jiggle when we go for walks in the stroller! Hehe
4. I'm growing my hair out and right now it's the longest it's been since I was five years old!!! I'm quite proud that I've gotten it this long without chopping it off! Don't get me wrong I love long hair it's beautiful and I'm quite fond of the way it looks on me so far but the problem is that it is seriously annoying! If I don't have it up in a bun or up in some way it gets all over the baby while we are doing feedings! It hangs in my face while we play and he's starting to pull it!!! Eek! So therefore I never wear it down which is so sad!!! Eventually I will cut it but I want to be able to donate ten inches to locks of love before I do so I've got a ways to go! :)
5. Speaking of hair and getting hair cut, when I was in high school I got my hair cut pretty short and I loved it....however my dear great aunt (who is the most opinionated woman I've EVER met in my entire life) said to me....
A-"What did you do to your hair?"
Me- "I got it cut!"
A- "Did a blind person cut it?"
She also has a lovely souther twang and I do her impersonation very well! While I was she told me that my clothes were too tight around my belly and then leaned over to the person who sits beside her in church and said "I just despise when these pregnant girls wear clothes that show off their bellies!" (my outfit really wasn't tight) I no longer take the things she says to heart and while I was pregnant I was much more sassy than normal and I would banter back and forth with her! Normally I respect my elders by not saying anything at all but there were a few times while pregnant that I let my hormones get the best of me! (like when I told her I was going to the beach at 7 months pregnant and that yes I was going to wear a bathing suit on the beach and that it was going to be a bikini! Then wen I got back from the beach I told her my belly was nice and tan.... I do believe she was mortified! (When I told my grandma her sister what I said she just laughed hysterically!)
But she is seriously comical if you don't take what she says to heart because then you get your feelings hurt!!! I love her dearly but she is definitely an old fashioned set in her ways opinionated lady!!!