So today is the day, I will be getting Lasik in like 2.5 hours! I've really been trying to avoid thinking about the topic so that I don't get nervous or overwhelmed! However I am really excited about the prospects of not having to wear glasses anymore! There are a few things that I might miss about glasses but there are a whole lot of things that I will not miss!
Things I will miss about glasses:
1. I look studious
2. People seem to take me more seriously
Things I will not miss about glasses:
1. The way they fog up every time you open the oven door!
2. The way the fall off your face when you exercise!
3. Having to put them on in the middle of the night so I won't fall
4. You cannot wear incredibly huge cute sunglasses
5. They leave indentations on your nose!