Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2011!!! I do believe that this is going to be an extraordinary year! I am really looking forward to what the future will bring!  My best friend is getting married and I am the wedding coordinator for two other weddings!  Which is really exciting for me because I love all things wedding! 

So I would like to have some achievable goals for 2011!  In the years past I've made goals that I just cannot achieve so hopefully this year might be a little different!

My Goals:
1.  Finish three scrapbooks!  (One from Vegas, One from the Bahamas and one of the pup)
2.  I would like to have better oral hygiene. 
3.  Become more organized (clean out the spare bedroom).
4.  Play the piano more often.

So I think these are all things that I can achieve!  Woot!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment